Monday, January 25, 2010

GAH! it's been forever, but I'm back!

Apparently, I haven't posted a blog in several months...lol. I assumed it didn't matter since no one knows my blog exists anyway. But then again, what a terrible way to think! This blog was made for me, by me... therefore, I should really put forth more effort into staying consistent with my posts. From here on out, I hope to follow in the footsteps of the greater bloggers and stay committed to my blog. That being said, I have been quite busy. A lot of new and exciting changes are about to happen and I hope I'll be able to share the news when it does. Besides that, I've been overly stressed with an unfortunate situation, but after over 2 years, I think I'm finally able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Regardless, I'd like to contribute to the blog community and let everyone into my own world. :] Going forth, I'll be sharing my makeup, hair, and food experiences with all of you... along with whatever life throws my way! Hopefully I'll then be able to bring more interest into my blogs and therefore gain readers. :D

The real blogging shall start tomorrow! Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment