Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day One.

In my pursuit to become an avid blogger, i woke up this morning ready to do my first vlog. Although I recorded the video 2 times, it was an epic fail. Since I am new to this, I figured I would just go the simple route and record on my MacBook. Unfortunately, within the midst of filming, it cut me off within the first few minutes. Since the video was a bust, I decided to post pictures of the final outcome and which products I used. I will try again tomorrow, but this time I'll be using my bf's legit video camera :D. So this is it for now... at least there's something to look at! ;]

One rendition of a smokey eye:

Products used:
FACE:
Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer
Loreal True Match Color Foundation
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Dark
Maybelline Expert Wear Blush in Pinch O' Pink

EYES:
Eyebrows: MAC Cork eyeshadow
MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot, MAC Smolder Kohl Eyeliner, MAC eyeshadows: Knight Divine, Cork, Embark, Retro Speck, and Carbon
Eyelashes: Maybelline Colossal Mascara, Korean Brand Eyelashes

LIPS:
Maybelline Color Sensations Lipstick in Pink Please
MAC Lipglass in Underage


Thanks for reading! Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a video up!
But... Later this evening, I might put up a really super easy tomato sauce and pasta recipe. Seriously, when I first saw this recipe I thought it was too simple to taste so good, but it's delicious!! Sometimes I feel the need to eat simply to simply eat! :]








No comments:

Post a Comment