Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Just another day.

While John is at work, sick might I add, I'm spending another lazy afternoon playing with makeup.  Seriously, these afternoons of leisure are becoming incredibly boring...I never thought I'd hear myself say that.  Although my mind is turning to mush while playing with makeup  and watching Anthony Bourdain and Andrew Zimmern, I'm trying to enjoy what's left of my little vacay.  School Starts next week, not to mention work!  I'm taking 13 units this semester...full time is 12, and I'm hoping to be full-time at my job.  Busy, busy, busy. I've got some homemade chicken soup with, ginger, garlic, onions, and potatoes waiting for John's arrival.  He rarely gets sick, but when he does...it's bad.  That's all for now! Here's some random purple eyeliner makeup pics! lol
Ooooh, purple eyeliner...fun! ;] 




p.s.
I promise when my life gets a little more interesting I'll have more interesting pictures, that aren't just of my face, up! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment