Monday, August 24, 2009

Friday Night.

This past Friday night, a fellow girlfriend and I roamed the streets of SD downtown.  We first made a stop to Ocean Aire where we dined on $1 oysters and happy hour treats with a couple glasses of wine.  Afterwards, we headed out for a night of bar hopping.  Overall it was a good night, with free drinks all night and vip entrance into all the spots.  I must admit, that I can't party like I used to!  We were pretty wasted and the night was full of highs and lows...I won't get into the details. lol.

Anyway, this is just a quick update since I haven't posted anything for awhile.  Fall semester started today and work is coming next week.  Oh, not to forget my 25th birthday next week! August 31st...Monday...boo, but I guess I'll just have to make it a birthday weekend! ;] 

Here's are a picture from Friday night:

The bathroom had amazing lighting! lol!  Oh, and not too many pictures since my bf lost the charger to my camera :[ so that's all for now... Maybe i'll upload a few more from my iphone later. 

Till next time! 
xoxo,
Andrea



No comments:

Post a Comment